Saturday, June 13, 2009

Stuff I Have Found Interesting Today

More Judicial Activism, Please

Will reminding us that there are supposed to be a separation of powers for balance. Over my lifetime the executive branch keeps pushing and getting away with more every president. I do not think this is a good thing.


My Named Cloud Is Better Than Your Named Cloud

Ron speaking his mind and doing a good job of speaking mine as well.


Here's what Opera is about to unveil

I wonder if Kas is right and if he is what is will mean in practice. I have always thought a peer-to-peer network was more powerful than a server/client one, but I have lots of thoughts that end up being a dead end.


And Get Rid Of Those Pesky Programmers

A fun post on why programmers often clash with business and what can be done.


What Pair-Programing is Not

A good post on pair programming.

No comments: