Sunday, May 10, 2009

Stuff I Have Found Interesting Yesterday & Today

Take the Initiative

Oswald Chamber's reiterating that God will not force us "We have to take the initiative where we are, not where we have not yet been."


Magic Ink

I haven't read something this good and thought provoking in a long time. If you write software please read this. The current state of UI is bad. Hopefully some of these ideas will be incorporated into tools for designers to use when building web apps. It will happen one way or another. 


Paul Graham predicted Microsoft's decline in April 2007. This guy further outlines the decline. I wouldn't put any money on MSFT. I think they are "too big to succeed".


RT by Uncle Bob. Shows he is open to being told he is wrong...I like that.


A re-introduction to JavaScript & Javascript in Ten Minutes

I am reading and learning more about JavaScript lately. Given that it's Google language of choice I might have no choice in the near future (when Google rules the world ;-)


No comments: