Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stuff I Have Found Interesting Today

My experience agrees with her statement "You know failure to communicate is one of the biggest causes of project failure, don't you?" The post reminds me of Gerald Weinberg's Quality Software Management books.

This article explains this anti-pattern well and has example code.

A 30 minute presentation on the state of IT and how getting to be more agile requires a deeper understanding of where you really are. Of course there is a pitch at the end, but it's not too bad.

I've always been a believer in Conway's law and I now know where I got the quote "no matter what the problem is it's always a people problem" - Gerald Weinberg.

Popular languages on GitHub ranked by number of bytes stored
I was surprised that C was #1, C++ was #4.

No comments: